Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Card Junkie 2009: Year in Review

Now that 2009 is behind us I thought it would be cool to take a look back at my blog during the past year and conduct a little survey. After hours of careful consideration I have narrowed down a list of what I believe are my ten best videos of 2009. You can vote for your favorite in the poll listed up above. I will present the results in a special post next week. Thanks to everyone who has visited my blog during the past year with hopefully many more to come. And now, (Rod Serling voice) submitted for your perusal, my top ten of 2009...

Card Junkie Psychedelia in 3D!


Fear and Loathing on Blog TV with Stale Acid


Bowman Teaser Trailer


Mail Day: 5/9/09 Part 2


Mail Day: 4/29/09


1993 Leaf Baseball


1981 Donruss Baseball


2009 Topps Heritage Baseball


2009 Topps Baseball


1983 Fleer Baseball

No comments: