Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Coming Soon: 1990 Leaf Baseball Series 2

Just won an auction on eBay for seven packs of '90 Leaf series 2 for $8.74 delivered. Leaf was the best and most limited set produced in 1990 and these normally go for $2.50 a pack so it's a pretty good deal. In series 2 I have a chance of pulling a 20 dollar Frank Thomas rookie, an eight dollar Larry Walker rookie, a two dollar Dave Justice rookie and a two dollar Nolan Ryan card. It's rare that I get to rip something other than junk wax so I'm pretty stoked for this one. I should have these by the end of the week.

2 comments:

night owl said...

Jeffrey,

I got an email from you, but somehow it ended up in my junk mail and I can't get the filter to send it to the proper place. If you want to send it again, or let me know what your email address is, feel free.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.