Saturday, April 11, 2009

Weekend Update


Just wanted to let you guys know I'm getting ready for a big Easter weekend road trip starting tomorrow afternoon right after work. Going home to visit friends and family, do the holiday thing then hang out with some of my old college buddies. There's a very good chance I may stop at a card shop or two along the way so I will have plenty to talk about when I get back late Monday. I can also tell you I will have at least one mailday (probably many more) and the six packs of '90 Topps I got on eBay have already arrived and I bet I will have the '93 Leaf box by the time I get back as well. Anyways, just wanted to let you guys know I haven't fallen off the edge of the earth and to check back at Card Junkie by Tuesday for lots of fun. Until then I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: