Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mail Day: 4/29/09

Today was a historic day in the history of Card Junkie. Not since I got my first mailday from Chris @ Stale Gum have I had a bubble mailer of this import. This envelope chock full of Heritage I needed is from Tom of Tom the Ripper YouTube fame, creator in my humble opinion of the most creative card videos on the net. Along with Chris, Tom is probably my biggest inspiration and the style of my videos owes a great debt to his work. He probably is the most influencial YouTuber in the hobby and I am honored to have completed a trade with him. Anyway, to those of you unfamilar with his videos you may want to watch this one to get an idea where I got my inspiration for this tribute otherwise you may not understand my video at all. But I will also say this, it might be more fun just to watch mine without any warning because it's pretty wacky. Either way, have fun...

1 comment:

nymetsfan said...

Dude, you're freakin' me out.