Friday, February 27, 2009

More '09 Heritage Baseball Scans

After trolling around the Bay for a bit today I came across some more scans. Yeah I know, most of them are small and fuzzy. Hey, beggars can't be choosers. Handle it.

Sell sheet:Base:News Flashbacks:New Age Performers:Teixeira photoshopped into a Yankee uniform in a "retro" product. Hmmm.
Rookies:Team cards:Rookie cup:If the photo looks familar, it should:
I guess that's what happens when two card companies put out 34 sets a year. *sigh*

Our first look at the Topps All Star cards:Shame they didn't follow dayf's advice and just flip 60 into 09. Oh well, they still look cool.

High number (426-500) short print "dark" backs:Chrome backs:


1960 Buy-back:

Elsewhere in Card Land today we learned that Topps has planted not just black borders in WalMart blasters but "grey-backed retro" cards in Target blasters. I don't know quite what to say about this yet but for now I'm going to faithfully continue whistling past the graveyard and finish my regular dumb old white-bordered, white-backed series 1 set. But I do want to see what those retro cards look like...

No comments: